Making the decision to study abroad can be daunting but also one of the smartest things you can do to ensure a successful future.
Australia is one of the most popular destinations for international students who are looking to study abroad, not just because it has so much to offer in the way of climate, lifestyle and affordable living.
Here are five great reasons why those wishing to study abroad choose an Australian education:
- Australian education institutions operate under strict legislation (the Education for Overseas Students act 2002) which is set in place to protect those wanting to study abroad and to ensure they receive the highest quality education at a reputable Australian education provider.
- There are over 1,200 registered Australian education institutions offering higher education, with over 22,000 different courses of study at all levels. Seven of Australian Universities are ranked among the best in the world. Australian education providers have fantastic facilities to cater for all your needs as a new student including extra-curricular activities.
- An Australian education is highly recognised internationally. Students who undertake study in Australia are more easily accepted into other study courses in other countries around the world. This is a great benefit of choosing Australian education if you have a plan to further study abroad after Australia.
- An Australian education is affordable. The cost of living in Australia is relatively low while the standard of living is high. Students who choose to study in Australia can enjoy a balanced lifestyle and pursue other interests while living here. Australian education institutions are often located in cities that have great pubs, clubs and places to eat, with cuisine from all over the world. Australian education providers are also close to areas that have a lively music scene, vibrant arts culture and some of the best beaches in the world.
- International students can undertake paid work while studying and, after graduation, can apply for a working visa which will allow you to seek permanent jobs here. There are fantastic opportunities for students with the right qualifications.
If you are considering to study abroad, it’s important to do your research so that you can get the most out of your Australian education. An Australian education is not only highly regarded internationally; it offers everything you need to succeed in whatever field you choose. If you do elect to stay on and pursue jobs in Australia, you will find that it is a friendly and welcoming country with a high regard for those who embrace the lifestyle and contribute to the country in a positive way.
For more information on studying in Australia go to https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/